2020 FEHB Open Season
Managing your decisions in FEHB
with an eye on retirement
Join us for a webinar on
Friday, November 13th, 2020
1:00 PM Central Time
Join us on this live webinar to discover what to watch out for during the 2020 FEHB Open Season that might affect your ability to retain and leverage FEHB in retirement.
Can't make the live webinar? No worries – sign up and you'll be given exclusive access to the recording following the session!
ProFeds Founder &
Federal Benefits Expert
Chris shares her candid insights on various topics affecting federal employees on their journey to build the retirement they've imagined.
2020 FEHB Open Season:
Managing your decisions in FEHB with an eye on retirement
- RETAIN ACCESS: how to keep access to FEHB for yourself in retirement (and what can trigger you to lose it forever),
- FAMILY COVERAGE: the requirements for eligible family members to keep FEHB (even after you're gone),
- TRICARE RECIPIENTS: what steps former military members must follow to access FEHB coverage if they need it later, and
- FEDERAL COUPLES: the coverage options (and the unique tax advantages) available to federal employees married to one another, and
- COSTS: How you can expect your 2021 FEHB premiums to change (both for employees and retirees)
This webinar begins in:
Secure your spot in this training today!
Remember, only registered participants will have access to this training.
If you can't make it live, register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recording!
PROFEDS IS A GSA SCHEDULE CONTRACT HOLDER, BUT IS OTHERWISE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
© 2009-2020 CHRISTINA S. KOWALIK AND PROFEDS LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.