Simplifying How Federal Agencies Provide Retirement Training
ProFeds is a Service‐Disabled Veteran‐Owned (SDVOSB) and Woman‐Owned Small Business (WOSB) serving the training needs of federal agencies by providing quality workshops as a federal contractor (CAGE# 5YRG2).
Retirement training you’ll be proud to bring to your agency!
The ProFeds team brings a candid, no-nonsense approach to federal retirement training to thousands of federal employees and agencies throughout the country.
Our workshop topics include:
- CSRS & FERS Pensions
- Survivor Benefit Plan
- FERS Supplement
- Social Security
- Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB)
- Federal Long-Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP)
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
Employees enjoy lively Q&A with our speakers who bring energy, candor and perspective to complex issues. Sessions are customized to suit your employee audience.
Helping agencies and federal employees
get the most out of this training experience!
FOR YOUR AGENCY
- GSA-vetted retirement training that you can be proud to bring to your employees
- Sessions are customized to suit your employee audience
- Our simple registration platform makes it easy to administer this training
- Professional promotional materials get maximum employee participation
- Spiral-bound workbooks include all training slides for easy reference and note-taking
FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
- Our no-nonsense approach focuses on the financial impact of their retirement decisions
- Complex topics are broken down to bring clarity and reduce feelings of being overwhelmed
- Our energetic speakers bring lively conversation and offer candid perspective
- The audience enjoys interactive dialogue with plenty of time for Q&A
- Each employee has one-on-one help available following the workshop
What past workshop attendees have to say about their experience...
“The workshop you delivered yesterday was phenomenal. I enjoyed the presentation, as well as the class participation and interaction.”
— D.S., Office of Personnel Management, Washington, D.C.
“I learned a lot and am so glad I attended…. You’re a SUPER speaker and it’s easy to see why you’re in such high demand. Your material was spot on, informative, and easy to understand.”
— J.R., Department of the Army, San Antonio, TX
“Class was thorough, well-paced, clear, timely, very well organized, and insightful. Definitely worth your time.”
— J.R., Department of Commerce, Arlington, VA
Chris Kowalik is a federal retirement expert and frequent speaker to federal employee groups nationwide. In her highly-acclaimed Federal Retirement Impact Workshops, she and her training team empowers employees to make confident decisions as they plan for the days when they no longer have to work.
As the developer of dozens of highly-regarded retirement planning materials for federal employees and the creator of the FedImpact Podcast, Chris has also analyzed the challenging retirement scenarios for thousands of federal employees – helping them to avoid costly mistakes, and highlighting opportunities for them to gain greater financial security in their retirement years.
Chris’ candid and straightforward nature allows employees to get the answers they need, and to understand the impact these decisions have on their retirement.