GET INSTANT ACCESS
2020 FEHB Open Season
Managing your decisions in FEHB with an eye on retirement.
In this session, we cover:
- RETAIN ACCESS: how to keep access to FEHB for yourself in retirement (and what can trigger you to lose it forever)
- FAMILY COVERAGE: the requirements for eligible family members to keep FEHB (even after you’re gone)
- TRICARE RECIPIENTS: what steps former military members must follow to access FEHB coverage if they need it later
- FEDERAL COUPLES: the coverage options (and the unique tax advantages) available to federal employees married to one another
- COSTS: How you can expect your 2021 FEHB premiums to change (both for employees and retirees)
In this webinar series, we share candid insights on various topics affecting federal employees on their journey to build the retirement they've imagined.
Enter your text here...
COPYRIGHT 2009 - 2021 BY CHRISTINA S. KOWALIK AND PROFEDS LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PROFEDS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.