Virtual Retirement & Benefits Training
in partnership with
Federal employees continue to be concerned about a wide variety of topics related to their benefits and ultimate plans for retirement.
Many are asking themselves questions like:
- Can I still retire when I planned or will I need to work longer to have enough to live comfortably?
- Am I limited on how I can access the TSP given the current economic conditions?
- How do I get clear on all of my benefits choices before submitting my retirement application?
- What can I do between now and then to be fully prepared to enjoy my retirement?
To help as many federal employees as possible during this time,
we're working hard to expand our virtual workshop dates!
There is no cost for federal employees to attend this training.
NOTE: We will announce this training to those on the waiting list first!
These virtual sessions are delivered via webcast with Q&A opportunities throughout.
OUR TRAINING AGENDA
The ProFeds Federal Retirement Impact Workshop is a versatile training program and satisfies federal agencies’ requirement to provide pre-retirement training to their employees.
- General Retirement Planning
- Federal Pensions (CSRS & FERS)
- Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)
- Social Security (SS)
- Special Retirement Supplement (SRS)
- Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- Health Insurance (FEHB)
- Long Term Care Insurance (FLTCIP)
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
FEEDBACK FROM RECENT ATTENDEES
Due to COVID-19, we have been conducting virtual training workshops with great success. Here's what a few employees have to say about their experience:
"We want to thank you all for caring and sharing this valuable information with us. Your slides and presentation and text responses were amazing and SO helpful."
T.B., Department of Transportation
"The training was great! I was actually surprised how much I enjoyed the virtual aspect of it. The speaker kept my attention for the entire training. Great information!"
L.B., U.S. Coast Guard
"I was very impressed with this presentation. It was delivered effectively. I'm so glad I participated."
S.A., Department of Agriculture
Enter your text here...
COPYRIGHT 2009 - 2021 BY CHRISTINA S. KOWALIK AND PROFEDS LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PROFEDS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.